WHY IS OFFICE DEEP CLEAN IMPORTANT?
Office deep cleaning is when every corner of the office is thoroughly cleaned. Moving furniture so that tight places can be easily accessed. Many offices have people that come in on a daily or weekly basis to do routine cleaning. Most times we do not recognize that routine cleaning is not enough to keep your space germ free. Offices require an office deep cleaning at least three times a year. We should remember that we spend a lot of time in the workplace, therefore, it needs to be clean and hygienic so that your health will not suffer.
A Deep Cleaning routine is essential to eliminate harmful elements on hard to reach surfaces. Deep cleaning should also include sanitizing. At Oohesy Cleaning Services, our sanitizing method is FOGGING. Fogging is completed by a machine placed in a room and a very fine mist of sanitizing substance is showered over the space. The mist contains positively charged particles that are able to aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects.
OFFICE DEEP CLEANING CONSISTS OF:
- Moving furniture that can be moved, so that floors can be easily vacuumed, mopped and scrubbed.
- Not forgetting vents, baseboards, and window ledges.
- Light fixtures should be fully cleaned, ceiling corners should be checked for dust, and cobwebs. Ceiling fans should be thoroughly wiped.
- Items like computers, mouse, phones, which attract bacteria of all sorts, should be sanitized.
- Kitchens and bathrooms require full thorough scrubbing during an office deep cleaning exercise.
- Any stains and spills should be treated properly.
- Tile grout should be cleaned.
- Window cleaning
This is the best time to schedule your deep cleaning service. It is important to know that a deep cleaning routing will take some time to complete. Do not hesitate to invest in an office deep cleaning service. Instead of thinking how it will cost you, look at it as investing in your health and your company’s success.